What are the benefits of running a Team Building workshop?
- Significantly reduces the time that new teams take to become productive.
- Improves the quality of the interactions within any team and with their ‘customers’.
- Improves communication, co-operation and problem-solving.
- Helps teams recognise and use diverse individual strengths.
- Helps the team’s manager better understand members’ drivers and motivators.
In addition to long-term team development benefits, many clients identify specific short-term benefits and financial savings ranging from hundreds to thousands of pounds. See PDF for full detail.
What sort of teams?
The workshop is a great way to help existing teams to enhance communication, co-operation and productivity and to help newly formed teams to come together more quickly and effectively. It is particularly helpful where there are geographically or culturally diverse teams. Over 160 workshops have been run for more than 50 clients in the UK, France, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland and Hungary covering most business sectors and around 28 nationalities.
What participants learn on the workshop
- Gives participants a thorough understanding of the Myers-Briggs™ framework.
- Shows how motivation, communication, strengths and weaknesses, customer relations and problem-solving are all influenced by personality preferences.
- Practically shows how to use the knowledge to improve communication and teamwork.
- Shows how each delegate can prepare an effective Personal Action Plan.
What is the format?
This is an interactive, practical and eye-opening workshop that delivers powerful results whether you are new to or already familiar with Myers-Briggs™. The MBTI™ form is completed in advance and participants given 1-2-1 feedback before the workshop to enable them to validate their results. This promotes openness, trust and confidence in the process. On the one day workshop we do exercises that show how personality preferences impact our communication, strengths and weaknesses, synergy or conflict, customer relations and problem-solving. On the two day programme we go on to use the framework to discuss and resolve specific, practical issues or problems that the team may be facing in the workplace.